Proper nutritional care for pregnant and nursing women is essential for preventing various health problems and ensuring continued good health for both mother and child. Consuming the right nutrition decreases the chances of complications during pregnancy. Maintaining a balanced nutritional diet also impacts your child’s growth and prevents various dietary deficiency diseases.
Our team of expert nutritionists are always available to advise women and children on appropriate nutritional care. They will offer you expert guidance on nutrition maximizing foods during and after pregnancy. They are focused on providing the best nutritional care to improve maternal healthcare. Proper nutritional care is vital, as good nutrition during pregnancy is crucial in reducing the risk of certain chronic diseases in new-borns.
1. A complete session focused on nutrition during the Antenatal Classes
2. Nutritional interventional practices for
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy-induced Hypertension
- Increased Weight Gain
- Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Gestational diabetes + pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Weight reduction regime for Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, with or without added medical complaints.